What is CCcam?
…is emulator used for the purpose of watching TV on linux satellite receiver.
In short you can receive all your favourite channels from your preferred suppliers by simply using your broadband at home.
HOW DOES CCCAM WORK?
The receiver needs a sharing protocol software installed called CCcam. This is the bit of software that talks directly to our servers that hold the original satellite subscription information. Every 2-5 seconds your tv picture would be encrypted by the supplier and therefore needs the de-cryption keys. Once this happens, your receiver will talk to our servers to obtain the password in real time and deliver it back to your receiver. This all happens in milliseconds to make sure that your viewing pleasure is not disturbed by freezing or pixilation.Setting this up on your receiver is very simple, firstly you need to install and run CCcam. You can usually download this directly by using your remote control and the update features on your receiver. Once installed you need an ftp software to add the control username and password to your configuration file Once inserted;
your receiver will start decrypting most of the channels that your satellite dish is able to receive.
ADVANTAGES OF CCCAM ACCOUNTS OVER DONGLE ACCOUNTS:
Below are the major advantages derivable from using a cccam account on a cccam enabled decoder;
- A cccam account works everywhere across the world unlike dongle that is restricted to a particular continent. e.g dongle for africa, asia e.t.c.
- A good Cccam account opens all channels
- You don;t need to worry about much freezing or being offline as the server are regularly maintained ( we offer good account indeed 99% uptime)
KNOWN DISADVANTAGES OF USING CCCAM:
We have very few disadvantages which mostly affect very low income earners
- A good cccam account is more expensive than a dongle service account by a wide margin but we offer a good cccam account with quite cheap price.
- A cccam enabled decoder is slightly more expensive than a decoder dongle can use. any decoder that will work with a cccam account must have at least a lan port. strong 4663 can work with dongle
List of recommended decoders to be used with Cccam:
Sarting from the best and most expensive to the affordable;
- Dreambox HD Decoders 800 with inbuilt IPTV channels( 20,000 and above)
- Latest Model of Open Box with iptv
- Tlink 900 HD decoder (comes with 1 year inbuilt newcamd account but you can switch to cccam when this expires it also works with dongles manual IPTV with the latest software)
- Skybox (No iptv but cheap and work out of the box with cccam)
- Strong 4922A and newer you can get it for as low as #13000 and it can also work with dongles.
we have several others bit i only mentioned the best out of the lot. you can lay your hands on any of the above, buy a router, a usb internet modem and a reliable cccam account and you will be able to watch all channels across all major satellites hassle free. The channels on them doesn’t freeze necessarily, and it doesn’t go off like dongles.
You may notice my reference to IPTV? Well for the purpose of clarification, i explain iptv decoder as follows;
WHAT IS AN IPTV:
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.
IPTV services may be classified into three main groups:
- live television, with or without interactivity related to the current TV show;
- time-shifted television: catch-up TV (replays a TV show that was broadcast hours or days ago), start-over TV (replays the current TV show from its beginning);
- video on demand (VOD): browse a catalog of videos, not related to TV programming.
IPTV is distinguished from Internet television by its on-going standardization process (e.g., European Telecommunications Standards Institute) and preferential deployment scenarios in subscriber-based telecommunications networks with high-speed access channels into end-user premises via set-top boxes or other customer-premises equipment.
COMPARISON OF A DECODER USING CCCAM WITH A DECODER USING DONGLE:
I will say there is no basis for comparison here as a decoder using a good cccam account will beat the best dongle out there in terms of stability, security and continuity. once you can splash the cash and close your eyes to buy the necessary equipments for it, using a decoder with a reliable cccam account is like using a normal satellite package from a satellite service provider like Ds*V Multichoice africa e.t.c